A TO Z ORGANIZING & ESTATE SALES, LLC
Personalized Services & Solutions for People on the Move
Preparing For Your Move: Purge, Pack and Organize
Let A to Z save you time, money and reduce the stress and emotional upheaval of preparing your home for sale and making your move. We will help you purge unwanted items, pack your smaller personal possessions and organize your home for the best appeal. Services include:
- Assist with the donation of unwanted household possessions to worthy charities
- Properly dispose of recyclables and hazardous chemicals including paint, cleaners, garden supplies, etc.
- Provide all necessary packing materials including specialty boxes for art, etc.
- Wrap and pack your belongings for safe transportation or storage
- Assist with finding and scheduling movers, off-site storage (if necessary) dumpsters, home cleaning services, etc.
When your situation involves significant downsizing, loss of family member or the joining of two homes into one, an estate sale may be the best solution. Let A to Z manage the entire process by performing the following services:
- Evaluation of home contents to determine if estate sale is the appropriate solution
- Merchandising of all items for sale
- Research and pricing of items including professional appraisals for jewelry, books, art and antiques
- Neighborhood signage and on-line advertising
- Experienced staffing
- Point of sale materials (i.e. bags, boxes, packing paper, credit card processing, etc.)
- General clean-up of sale site and removal of unsold items in a manner to be determined
New Home Set-up
Moving day and the many that follow can be very stressful and tiring. Let A to Z help you by performing the following services:
- Schedule top rated moving companies including specialists with pianos and billiard tables
- Direct movers while they load and unload your possessions
- Assist with unpacking essentials and getting ready for your first night in your new home i.e. make beds, put away food, set up coffee maker, toiletries, linens, etc.
- Unpack dishes, books, clothes, home décor, etc. and put them away properly including shelf adjustments
- Hang pictures and artwork
- Assist with creating systems for keeping your new home organized and maximizing storage
References Available Upon Request